Hercules Sagemann hair styling comb is hand made in Germany from ebonite and is ideal when you need to enhance those bouncy natural curls or add texture to straight or layered styles. Ebonite is 100% natural material and after hours of vulcanisation, it becomes practically indestructible making the comb extremely durable. Crafted in 35 manual steps, Hercules hair styling comb features absolutely burr-free surface and glides gently through the hair and over scalp without pulling or ripping.
Very wide hand-polished rounded teeth are ideal for tangled hair to remove knots in the most gentle way and with maximum protection.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 7.5” / 19.1 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 19.1 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$99.95
Special Price AU$84.96
Regular Price: AU$24.95
Special Price AU$23.70
Regular Price: AU$32.95
Special Price AU$31.30
Regular Price: AU$134.95
Special Price AU$114.71