Hercules Sagemann contour hair comb has a so-called janus face and is hand crafted in Germany from natural hard rubber with absolutely seamless surface. The teeth are hand-sawn, hand-cut and hand-polished to perfection and specially rounded for damage-free combing. So you don't need to worry about ripped hair – the comb glides perfectly through wet and dry hair and doesn't pull because there are no burrs at all.
Combination of very wide and fine teeth makes it a perfect shower comb as well as an everyday comb. Very wide teeth are perfect for gentle detangling and spreading hair comsetics. Fine teeth are great for general combing and creating texture. It is suitable for wet or dry styling and guarantees the utmost care to your hair without damaging sensitive cuticles or scratching the scalp.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 9” / 22.9 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 22.9 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$115.95
Special Price AU$89.95