Made in Germany from start to finish, Hercules Sagemann Mini Star hair comb features perfectly rounded, seamless teeth ideal for hair general combing and detangling. It is the most popular hair comb for hairstyling on the go thanks to its classic handle design and travel-friendly size.
Have you ever wondered why your hair breaks even though you spend $$$ on hairdresser and expensive hair treatments? The reason can be your hair comb. Common combs have burrs on and between the teeth which catch and damage the hair. In contrast, Hercules hair combs are seamless and glide gently through the hair without catching or tearing the hairs. Over time, hair cuticles stick together and this results in shinier, silky and naturally beautiful hair.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber, practically indestructible
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 7” / 17.8 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 17.8 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$129.95
Special Price AU$110.46
Regular Price: AU$115.95
Special Price AU$98.56