Hercules Sagemann gents hair comb is not a common comb - it's best in class crafted by German comb masters since 1856. Ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber – makes it super strong and twist-resistant, yet flexible and almost indestructible. In addition, it is polished to perfection and glides through the hair smoothly thanks to burr-free teeth and rounded tips, so your hair and skin are protected to the maximum.
And you can use it for combing facial hair too! Whether you have a beard, moustache or goatee, this comb can handle the job with barber's precision. Complete with a black leather pouch, you can keep it discretely in your pocket or any bag, especially if you are often on the go.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 5” / 12.7 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 12.7 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)