HK Solingen rounded podiatry clippers are hand crafted in Germany for safer care of sensitive diabetes feet. Taking care of your toenails in diabetes can be a scary task, with every cut of your nails running the risk of cutting your skin – something which can lead to dangerous infections and other complications. With rounded tips and straight precision blades, it allows you to cut toenails safely and evenly, and minimise the risk of awful injuries.
- Made by Hans Kniebes in Solingen Germany. Family tradition since 1926
- Safe grinding of the cutting edge for a smooth and effortless cut
- Antiallergic and rust free stainless steel, made with absolute minimum amount of chemicals
- Can be easily sterilised to prevent an infection spread
- Strong cutting edge and double spring are perfect for thicker toenails
- Length: 13 cm.
With decades-long experience in the finest Solingen nail tools crafting, Hans Kniebes have created HK-Medicure - a special line of nail instruments specifically designed for gentle nail care. Where safer nail care is paramount, such as in diabetes, HK-Medicure offers rounded and hypoallergic tools for manicure and pedicure on sensitive skin and nails.
- Additional Information
Implement Material INOX Stainless Steel Manufacturer Hans Kniebes - Germany Diabetes range disclaimer HK-Medicure are precision instruments for nail care in diabetes. Consult a specialist on their use and possible risks.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$339.95
Special Price AU$248.95
Regular Price: AU$349.95
Special Price AU$239.95