With arched blades and rounded tips, Hans Kniebes Solingen pedicure clippers is a typical instrument a podiatrist would use on diabetic nails. Special design with blunt tips helps to minimise the risk of injuries and cut toenails easily and smoothly, without distorting the nail plate. Arched edges aid with good grips of thick nails and trim toenails in just a few easy clips.
- Made by Hans Kniebes in Solingen Germany. Family tradition since 1926
- Safe grinding of the cutting edge for a smooth and effortless cut
- Antiallergic and rust free stainless steel, made with absolute minimum amount of chemicals
- Can be easily sterilised to prevent an infection spread
- Strong cutting edge and double spring are perfect for thicker toenails
- Length: 14 cm.
With decades-long experience in the finest Solingen nail tools crafting, Hans Kniebes have created HK-Medicure - a special line of nail instruments specifically designed for gentle nail care. Where safer nail care is paramount, such as in diabetes, HK-Medicure offers rounded and hypoallergic tools for manicure and pedicure on sensitive skin and nails.
- Additional Information
Implement Material INOX Stainless Steel Manufacturer Hans Kniebes - Germany Diabetes range disclaimer HK-Medicure are precision instruments for nail care in diabetes. Consult a specialist on their use and possible risks.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Fantastic nail nipper for diabetics
My podiatrist told me to be very careful when cutting my toenails and recommended me buy a german nail nipper. After much research I found this guys and I am very happy about this nipper. Amazing quality you can see and feel. The image doesn't help much tho but once you try it you will feel the difference.
Price Value Quality
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$359.95
Special Price AU$305.95
Regular Price: AU$289.95
Special Price AU$219.95