Designed to take care of sensitive nails, HK nail scissors are specially crafted to minimise the risk of injuries that can be detrimental in some conditions, such as diabetes. They are made in Solingen – the 'steel' heart of Germany and meet the highest standards of Solingen engineering, to give you peace of mind when trimming nails, especially on diabetic feet.
- Made by Hans Kniebes in Solingen Germany. Family tradition since 1926
- Precision grinding ensure HK nail scissors will keep their original cutting properties and perform beautifully for a very long time, without distorting the nails thanks to rounded tips
- One blade has micro-serration so the scissors do not slide and cut your nails to the desired shape, with excellent precision and control
- Antiallergic and rust free stainless steel, with absolute minimum amount of chemicals
- Can be easily sterilised to prevent an infection spread
- Length: 9 cm.
With decades-long experience in the finest Solingen nail tools crafting, Hans Kniebes have created HK-Medicure - a special line of nail instruments specifically designed for gentle nail care. Where safer nail care is paramount, such as in diabetes, HK-Medicure offers rounded and hypoallergic tools for manicure and pedicure on sensitive skin and nails.
- Additional Information
Implement Material INOX Stainless Steel Manufacturer Hans Kniebes - Germany Diabetes range disclaimer HK-Medicure are precision instruments for nail care in diabetes. Consult a specialist on their use and possible risks.