Hercules Sagemann round brush is crafted with natural, carefully selected boar bristles that enhance silky shine and help create an elegant bounce. Dense bristles gently smoothen and straighten the hair while closing protective cuticles. When cuticles stick together, they reflect more shine and hair feels and looks its best. Bristles also distribute natural oils from roots to the ends, so the ends receive vital nourishment and look well conditioned.
Heat resistant polyamide pins, which are about 5 mm longer than the bristles, guide hair through the brush and detangle before curling. Non-slip handle is made of dark natural wood and fits comfortably in the hand. Hercules round brush is ideal for creating beautiful bounce with maximum hair protection and meets the highest professional standards of hair styling.
- Handmade by Hercules Sägemann – Germany since 1856
- High quality natural bristles give your hair beautiful shine with every brush stroke
- Elastic, ball-end pins glide perfectly through the hair without tugging
- Dark wood handle and body
- Suitable for all hair types and styles
- Diameter: 11/36/46 mm (outside wood/bristles/pins)
- Number of rows 8. Length 23 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules paddle brush stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Boar bristle & rounded polyamide pins - walnut wooden handle Length 23 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$108.95
Special Price AU$89.95