Hercules Sagemann bristle round brush enables gentle and quick hair drying at lower temperatures thanks to Venteffect for maximum airflow. Pure, carefully selected boar bristles gently smoothen protective cuticles and add silky shine to the hair. They distribute natural oils with vital nourishment from roots to the ends, so the hair looks healthy all the way through. Bristles also remove styling products and environmental dust, leaving hair clean and well conditioned.
Elastic, ball-end polyamide pins are about 5 mm longer than bristles. Pins guide hair easily though the brush and detangle the hair before curling. They are heat resistant and do not generate static electricity.
- Handmade by Hercules Sägemann – Germany since 1856
- High quality natural bristles give your hair beautiful shine with every brush stroke
- Elastic, ball-end pins glide perfectly through the hair without tugging
- Dark wood handle and body
- Suitable for all hair types and styles
- Diameter: 38/64/74 mm (outside wood/bristles/pins)
- Number of rows 24. Length 25 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules brush stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Boar bristle & rounded polyamide pins - walnut wooden handle Length 25 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)