Hercules Sagemann hair cutting comb is hand crafted in Germany from 100% natural hard rubber and features absolutely seamless teeth that glide perfectly without snagging. Unlike the majority of conventional combs, pure natural rubber and unique foil moulding in Hercules haircutting combs result in totally burr-free surface, making the comb smooth and gentle on hair and scalp. Special vulcanisation at extremely high temperatures ensures the comb is practically indestructible and gives you years of outstanding service - for the benefit of your business and hair health of your clients.
Hercules hair cutting comb glides easily through the hair and precisely arranges the passee in both wet and dry hair for perfect graduation. The comb geometry with flexible yet twist-resistant design enables the greatest precision when cutting contours and transitions.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 8.5” / 21.6 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 21.6 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany