Hercules Sagemann mens hair comb is made for a gent who accepts absolute highest quality in his grooming kit. It is crafted by hand by one of the world's most luxurious hair brands which has been enjoying its fame as the premium comb maker since 1856.
The comb is 100% German-made with the teeth cut, sawn and polished to perfection so they are entirely burr-free. This helps the comb effectively remove the knots while rounded teeth pleasantly massage the scalp to stimulate growth of healthy hair.
Vulcanised hard rubber makes the comb practically indestructible and extremely durable. Thanks to all fine teeth, you can use it on your scalp and also to maintain your beard, moustache and goatee with one convenient tool.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 5” / 12.7 cm.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 13 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great comb. Fast shipping
Great quality comb as described. and it actually feel really nice on hair and scalp. The hard rubber is actually like a horn comb on steroids. very happy.
Price Value Quality