Mesh comb by Hercules Sagemann (Germany) is the ultimate luxury in your personal kit that gives mother's care to your hair. It is hand-cut, hand-sawn and hand-polished so its surface and teeth are free of any burrs that can make hair look dull. Expect perfect gliding and maximum hair protection. Hair looks naturally healthier and shinier without awful pulling or scratching of the scalp.
If your hair is short or medium length, the Mesh comb is ideal for creating texture and detangling of both wet and dry hair. It can be used to apply colours or hair treatments – chemical resistant body makes it a versatile helper for all your hair needs. And when you try it on your hair, you will immediately feel the difference a premium comb makes to the healthy look of your hair.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 7.5” /19 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules paddle brush stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 19 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)