Hercules Sagemann multipurpose hair comb is a deep black masterpiece expertly crafted by hand and designed to give mother's care to your hair. It is made in Germany by a long-standing manufacturer of premium combs and brushes which has been advancing the science of hair care tools since 1856.
Natural vulcanised hard rubber gives the comb ultimate durability and strong yet flexible core. Totally seamless surface and rounded teeth glide perfectly through the hair – both wet and dry – without damaging sensitive cuticles. This results in healthier, naturally beautiful hair glowing with silky shine.
Fine and wide teeth make it equally suitable for general styling and detangling of all hair types. Forget about the combs that pull or rip your hair and enjoy the absolute, world-renown Hercules comb that gives maximum protection to your hair.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 9” / 23 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules paddle brush stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 23 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany