Professional pin tail comb by Hercules Sagemann is made in Germany and distinguished by exquisite hand craftsmanship that gives mother's care to your hair. It is hand-sawn, hand-cut and hand-polished to perfection which enables perfect gliding like no other comb does. Forget about unpleasant pulling or ripping. Totally seamless surface and rounded teeth don't damage sensitive hair cuticles and feel incredibly pleasant on the scalp.
It is a perfect comb for tight wrapping and highlights. Stainless steel needle (V2A) helps achieve even sectioning and great for bringing hair together. Vulcanised natural hard rubber makes the comb practically indestructible. Light weight design and grating give maximum control and comfort.
Experience the difference in hair care. Whether at home or in the salon – you will be delighted by how gentle and protective the comb is on your hair and scalp.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 9” / 23 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules paddle brush stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 23 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany