Small Hercules Sagemann hair comb is one of a kind crafted in Germany from 100% natural vulcanised rubber with totally seamless surface and wide teeth and spine. The benefit of this comb is it doesn't damage sensitive hair cuticles, thus supporting the growth of healthy hair. This is possible thanks to absolutely burr-free teeth made through a unique foil moulding and manually cut, sawn and polished to perfection. Thus, there are no seams that would catch and damage your hairs.
Wide teeth are designed for curly hair and are equally great for natural curls or curls from a roller set. Wide spine gives maximum grip and feels comfortable in your hand. Keep it in your purse when out and about and maintain your hair beautifully styled.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 3.5” / 8.9 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 8.9 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$58.95
Special Price AU$44.95
Regular Price: AU$79.95
Special Price AU$59.95