Hercules Sagemann gents hair comb is crafted in Germany from start to finish and features the highest professional quality for men's hair styling. It is made from 100% natural hard rubber and special vulcanisation process makes it practically indestructible. The teeth are hand-cut, hand-sawn and hand-polished to perfection and glide flawlessly through the hair. Thanks to rounded tips, the comb is very gentle on the scalp and doesn't scratch the skin. Compact size is perfect for keeping in a bathroom or a pocket for styling on the go. Great gift every man will appreciate in their grooming kit.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 6” / 15.2 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 15.2 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany