Hercules Sagemann ladies hair comb is hand crafted in Germany from 100% hard rubber with absolutely burr-free and specially rounded teeth for seamless gliding. It's perfect for combing through wet or dry hair, and gentle massaging of the scalp.
Ebonite is natural hard rubber without any chemicals added. After hours of vulcanisation at high temperatures, it gets practically indestructible and becomes deep black colour, with no additional colours used to give it its final finish. This is what makes the comb absolutely natural and gentle when in contact with your hair and scalp.
Unique process of foil moulding results in totally burr-free surface, so the hair is not caught or pulled when combing. Perfectly rounded tips and sides are achieved through multiple steps, primarily performed by hand, and won't scratch the scalp or damage the sensitive hair cuticles.
- Hand-made in Germany since 1856
- Crafted from ebonite – vulcanised natural rubber
- Perfectly smooth surface is non-porous (does not support mould growth)
- Each masterpiece goes through 35 manufacturing steps
- Excellent gliding ability with antistatic effect (prevents fly-away hair)
- Twist-resistant and yet flexible
- Chemical and heat resistant
- Length 7.5” / 19.1 cm.
Hercules Sagemann (Germany) have been producing highest quality professional combs and brushes for over 150 years. Each Hercules comb stands for maximum hair protection and fulfills the highest professional requirements. When you buy Hercules Sagemann, you buy the best in the world, the best in class combs and brushes.
- Additional Information
Material Ebonite - 100% vulcanised natural rubber Length 19.1 cm Manufacturer Hercules Sagemann - Germany