Hans Kniebes rounded eyebrow tweezers are made in Solingen Germany and are perfect for people with sensitive skin, such as diabetics, or those who don't feel comfortable using sharp tips near the delicate eye area.
- Specially honed round tips pluck the tiniest and most stubborn hairs safely, without cutting your skin - and with the highest degree of accuracy
- Rostfrei Inox stainless steel is specially hardened and guarantees the tweezers will last and perform beautifully
- Hans Kniebes tweezers are made with absolute minimum amount of chemicals and are perfect for people with special conditions, who need to watch out what they use on their skin
- Easy to sterilise and maintain hygiene of your eyebrow tweezing routine
- Made by Hans Kniebes in Solingen Germany. Family tradition since 1926.
With decades-long experience in the finest Solingen nail tools crafting, Hans Kniebes have created HK-Medicure - a special line of nail instruments specifically designed for gentle nail care. Where safer nail care is paramount, such as in diabetes, HK-Medicure offers rounded and hypoallergic tools for manicure and pedicure on sensitive skin and nails.
- Additional Information
Implement Material INOX Stainless Steel Manufacturer Hans Kniebes - Germany Diabetes range disclaimer HK-Medicure are precision instruments for nail care in diabetes. Consult a specialist on their use and possible risks.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: AU$49.95
Special Price AU$47.45
Regular Price: AU$99.95
Special Price AU$85.95
Regular Price: AU$39.95
Special Price AU$37.95